Monday, May 3, 2010

What if? (13)




What if life was like a musical? What if every time we had a great thought, we broke out into song? There are many great musicals such as Grease, The Phantom of the Opera, Fame, Rent, The Wizard of Oz, etc. Many Disney movies are even considered musicals. Movies like The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Tarzan. What if everything we said or learned was from a song? I think it'd be pretty cool as long as we weren't as corny as High School Musical! When we were sad, we could sing a sad song like "Beauty School Dropout" from Grease. When we are in love, we could sing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" from the Lion King or "Hopelessly Devoted to You" from Grease. We could sing songs like "If I only had a Brain" from the Wizard of Oz when we say something stupid, or "If I only had a heart" when we said something mean. We could come up with songs as we were cooking or cleaning like some songs from Beauty and the Beast. This would make things more interesting and exciting. It would keep our mind going. I love music. It makes me happy, sad, angry, and all sorts of other emotions. Through music, we could show everything. It would be funny to watch if you weren't in it though. Everything could synchronize to our music, and we could break out into dances. The animals could dance with us like on Cinderella or Snow White. That would be pretty cool. It would be pretty neat to see everyone synchronized together and working together to make a great song. =P Musicals are really nice to watch if you like music. I loved Disney movies as a kid, and as I have gotten older, I have loved all the music movies. Even if they are musicals, but have wonderful music in them, I love them. Music is a big part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment