Monday, May 3, 2010

What if? (12)


What if there was less time in a day? Everyone says there is not enough time in each day, but what if we had half the amount of time in each day that we have now? If we only had 12 hours to get things done each day, I would be extra tired. But on the other hand, it would give me less time to procrastinate, because I don't have as long to get it done. So if there was less time, would that mean there would be more days? Would there be 14 days now instead of 7? Would daylight savings time still exist? Would we age faster if days went faster? The more you go into this, the more questions come up. If there were less time, I guess the weeks could be longer to account for the lost time of the days. I wouldn't think daylight savings time could still exist since you have less time for the sun to rise and set. I think it would suck if we aged faster. Yes, I want to get on with my life and job, but I don't want to wish it away. I want to live each and every day I have. It would be great to have a family, but I want to do some things before I have to fully grow up and have a family. I know it's all a growing process, but still. Would work days be shorter or would sleeping be shorter? Could we go on less sleep? I enjoy sleeping, but I wish I didn't require so much, so that I could get more accomplished. What if we had more time in each day? Would we get more accomplished, or would we procrastinate more? Some days feel so long that I just want them to end, and if days were longer, what would I do? I think if days were longer, it would just give me more time to procrastinate, which is not a good thing. So which would be better: more hours in a day or less hours in a day?

1 comment:

  1. If there was less time in the day, then there would be absolutely no hope for me. I just would not survive. I believe that I would have a mental breakdown, and I would become mentally sick and crazy.

    ReplyDelete