Sunday, April 25, 2010

What if? (10)


What if I knew what to write about? I would probably have a really interesting, thought-provoking blog, but I just don't know what to "What if?". I know the topic is open to anything and everything, but finding something to talk about is difficult. I mean I could say "What if I were president?", but I think that is too generic and boring. I could say "What if I won a million dollars?" or "what if I won the lottery?", but come on people, where is the creativity? If you've written blogs like these, I'm sure they are interesting, but I just don't want to do the same thing. =P. "What if I didn't have to work?" Well the answer to that would be that I would be lazy and broke. That's all I could come up with. I mean I would have more time for school work, but that's not exactly three hundred words. This is a difficult process. "What if I could go straight into the job I want without school?" Well, I doubt anyone would want to be treated by me. Without schooling, I wouldn't know anything about how to work on a human body or treat a human body, so I wouldn't want me working on me! All this time and I still don't know what to write about. I need something that shows creativity. Something that inspires thoughtful remarks. "What if the sky fell?" (inspired by Chicken Little) Well what is exactly in the sky to fall? It seems like just a big giant blue nothingness. I couldn't come up with enough to support a logical thought process. "What if there were no cops?" Would there still be crime? I kind of like that one. I may write something on that! Throwing ideas around has lead me to a decent idea! Maybe thinking inspires creativity?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe you've stumbled on to something . . . thinking leads to creativity! Imagine that!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaa. Yea. It was a great line.. I just don't always love to think! Relaxing is so much better! =P

    ReplyDelete